Billionaire Lew Set to Get $197 Million in David Jones SpatDavid Fickling and Janice Kew
Australian billionaire Solomon Lew has spent 17 years blocking Woolworths Holdings Ltd. from taking full control of a local fashion chain. His intransigence is set to earn him a A$209 million ($197 million) payout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations