Former HKMA Chief Says Hong Kong Dollar to Decline in ImportanceFion Li
The importance of the Hong Kong dollar will gradually decline given China’s growing role in the global economy and financial system, said the city’s former central banker Joseph Yam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day