Lululemon's Founder Is Causing Problems for Lululemon's CEOBy
Chip Wilson, who founded the yoga wear company Lululemon, seems to be doing his darnedest to complicate things for the new chief executive, Laurent Potdevin. As if Potdevin doesn’t have enough to deal with already: The company hasn’t really recovered from its transparent pants fiasco last year and recently called its assortment in stores “suboptimal.” Sales this year won’t be as good as it had hoped. Competitors are taking advantage of its troubles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas