Yet Another Example How Wall Street Ruins Our Fun: Opening LineC. Thompson
We hear there was a time back in the day when the marijuana scene was an exciting and mystical era of illicit fun. We’ve heard the stories of copping from a friend of a friend after furtive phone calls that ensued from clandestine introductions, peppered with obfuscatory euphemisms intended, ironically, to clarify the desired transaction and terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries