Small Businesses May Be Even More Sick of Washington Than Most AmericansBy
The new leader of the House Republicans, California Representative Kevin McCarthy, is one of dozens of members of Congress with a small business background (he once used $5,000 in lottery winnings to open a deli in Bakersfield). That representation hasn’t satisfied Main Street business owners: Only 4 percent said Washington served them well in a new poll, and 35 percent said it served them “moderately well.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations