Maserati Plots Doubling Dealer Network in Growth ChaseTommaso Ebhardt and Flavia Rotondi
Maserati, the maker of exotic cars driven by the likes of designer Ralph Lauren, will double its dealership network to about 500 by 2015 to sustain demand for its Ghibli and Quattroporte luxury sedans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day