Targa Slides as $15 Billion Energy Transfer Deal ScuttledMatthew Monks and Alex Nussbaum
Billionaire Kelcy Warren’s attempt to buy Targa Resources Corp. in what would’ve been the year’s biggest energy deal broke down yesterday. Targa shares slipped the most in more than two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting