Sony CEO Apologizes as PS4 Maker Restructures for GrowthGrace Huang and Marco Lui
Sony Corp. Chief Executive Officer Kazuo Hirai apologized to investors after the company forecast a sixth loss in seven years, and he pledged that his restructuring efforts would fuel the electronics maker’s long-term growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself