Redskins, Oil Secrets, Rail Report: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
The Washington Redskins lost a trademark decision when a federal agency ruled the team’s name disparages American Indians, threatening millions of dollars in sales of products including football jerseys and beer coolers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’