Macquarie Sees Funding More Renewables After 8minutenergyEhren Goossens
Macquarie Group Ltd. expects to finance three to four renewable energy projects over the next 18 months after providing as much as $30 million for an 8minutenergy Renewables LLC solar farm in southern California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’