GE’s Immelt Takes Sweetened Alstom Bid to Hollande TalksRichard Clough, Francois de Beaupuy and Alex Webb
Jeffrey Immelt is poised to make his case to French leaders that General Electric Co. really has sweetened its offer for one of the country’s industrial icons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts