Dolphin Balloon Sells for $5 Million in Art Basel SpreeKatya Kazakina
A sculpture of an inflatable dolphin by Jeff Koons sold for $5 million. A 1971 Sigmar Polke painting depicting purple monkeys, an alligator and a penis was snapped up for $4.5 million. An abstract painting by Joan Mitchell fetched $1.5 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas