China’s Stocks Post Biggest Loss in Seven Weeks Over IPOsWeiyi Lim
China’s stocks fell, capping the benchmark index’s biggest loss in seven weeks, amid concerns new share sales will divert funds from existing shares and a property slowdown will hurt economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day