BlackBerry Says Growth in Sight as Turnaround Takes HoldScott Moritz and Christina Pellegrini
BlackBerry Ltd.’s new boss says he’s stabilized the struggling smartphone maker enough to now set his sights on growth in order to “save the patient.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap