U.K. Stocks Gain for Second Day; BP, Shell Climb on IraqNamitha Jagadeesh
U.K. stocks rose for a second day, with oil companies gaining, before the Federal Reserve’s decision on U.S. interest rate and the pace of asset purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis