Dutch Banks to Play Down Mortgage Risks Amid ECB ReviewMaud van Gaal
Dutch banks are seeking to assure the European Central Bank, their future supervisor, that mortgages accounting for about a third of their balance sheets are less risky than they look on paper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations