BlackRock, Pimco Sue Banks for Mortgage-Bond Trustee RoleChris Dolmetsch
BlackRock Inc., the world’s biggest money manager, and Pacific Investment Management Co. are among investors that sued banks including Citigroup Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG over their roles as mortgage-bond trustees, as investors continue to try to recover losses from the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts