Aussie Declines as Central Bank Says Recovery UncertainLukanyo Mnyanda and Kristine Aquino
Australia’s dollar declined the most in two weeks against its U.S. counterpart as policy makers signaled that interest rates will probably stay low for longer amid a less certain recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap