Wal-Mart, Costco Agree With N.Y. to Online Unit PricingChristie Smythe
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Costco Wholesale Corp. are among six major retailers that will add information to websites and mobile applications under an agreement with New York’s attorney general that will allow shoppers to compare prices by unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day