El Nino Seen Delayed by Australia as Ocean Warming EasesPhoebe Sedgman
Australia remains on El Nino alert even as a slowing in Pacific Ocean warming may push back the onset of the weather event that brings drought to the Asia-Pacific region and heavier-than-usual rains to South America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure