Broker Payments Earn Levin Wrath in Hearing as Speed Traders SitSam Mamudi
Lawmakers waded into the debate over the U.S. stock market’s fairness today, going beyond the usual flashpoint of high-frequency trading to focus on potential conflicts of interest among brokers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas