Blackstone India Office Bets Show Turnaround: Real EstatePooja Thakur
Blackstone Group LP, the world’s largest real estate investor, is leading a wave of investors in Indian commercial property as rents at three-year lows and Asia’s worst-performing currency lured global companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting