Internet Threat Prosecution Draws U.S. High Court ReviewGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider whether people can be convicted of making a threat without proof they meant it to be one, in a case over Facebook postings by a man angered by the departure of his wife and loss of his job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’