ING Seeks as Much as $2.1 Billion in NN Insurance IPOMaud van Gaal and Kelly Gilblom
ING Groep NV, the biggest Dutch financial-services company, is seeking as much as 1.54 billion euros ($2.1 billion) in the first and what may be only public offering of its European insurance unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks