Ben & Jerry’s Takes the Heath Out of 'Coffee Crunch' in GMO ShakeupBy
UPDATED |Ben & Jerry’s, known nearly as much for crunchy politics as for its crunchy ice cream fillings, will temporarily call its Chocolate Fudge Brownie flavor “Food Fight Fudge Brownie.” The company says the change—which will appear for a limited time in company-owned shops, but not grocery store pints—reflects its support of a new GMO labeling law in its home state of Vermont, which the food industry is challenging in court. The scoop shops will give a portion of sales of this flavor to the Vermont Food Fight Fund to defend the law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis