Gazprom Tumbles in U.S. as Ukraine Payment Deadline LoomsHalia Pavliva
OAO Gazprom sank to a one-week low in New York on concern Ukraine won’t pay the Russian producer money it owes for natural gas supplies by today’s deadline, potentially disrupting shipments through the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts