Telkom Sees Revenue Stable as Cost Cuts Help Swing to ProfitChris Spillane
Telkom SA SOC Ltd., Africa’s biggest fixed-line operator, predicted stable revenue through 2017 after cost cuts and a boost to the mobile business helped snap a two-year run of losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries