Investors Buy Rosneft Credit-Linked Debt as Ukraine Crisis EasesLuca Casiraghi
Securities tied to the debt of OAO Rosneft accounted for the biggest proportion of credit-linked notes sold this month as demand for Russian corporate debt recovers amid ebbing tensions in Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy