CEO Drexler Amasses $350 Million as J. Crew StrugglesLindsey Rupp, Carol Hymowitz and David Carey
Mickey Drexler has amassed more than $350 million from the leveraged buyout of J. Crew Group Inc. even as he struggles to revive sales and restore the apparel chain’s fashion cachet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’