U.K. Parliament to Debate Tory EU Referendum Bill AgainThomas Penny
The U.K. Parliament will be asked again to decide if the holding of a referendum on European Union membership by the end of 2017 should be enshrined in law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis