Malone Taking F-1 Stake Said to Hang on $1 Billion Value GapAlex Sherman, Matthew Campbell and Alex Duff
John Malone’s Liberty Global Plc and Discovery Communications Inc. are working to bridge a $1 billion valuation gap with the owners of Formula One, as they seek to buy a 49 percent stake in the auto-racing series, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations