Job-Hunters, You Can Be Picky Again: Openings Are Taking Longer to FillBy
It’s taking employers longer to fill job openings than it has since at least 2001. While that’s inconvenient for companies, it’s great news for job applicants and the economy as a whole. It means that demand for labor is good enough that workers can afford to be a bit choosier about where they take jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap