Bank of Ghana to Increase Supply of Foreign Currency in MarketMoses Mozart Dzawu
Ghana’s central bank will make more foreign currency available on the market after business leaders complained about measures that made it harder to obtain dollars and euros, Second Deputy Governor Abdul Nashiru Issahaku said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day