Peru Coca Output Tumbles and Prices Soar on Eradication EffortsJohn Quigley
Coca production in Peru fell at the fastest pace in 14 years in 2013 and cocaine prices soared as the government stepped up eradication efforts, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States