Kiwi Rises Most in 4 Months as New Zealand Raises RatesLukanyo Mnyanda and Candice Zachariahs
New Zealand’s dollar surged the most in four months after the central bank raised interest rates and flagged further increases, boosting demand for the nation’s currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing