Amazon Woos Small Stores for $22 Billion Prize: Corporate IndiaAdi Narayan and Prabhudatta Mishra
Until last year, all of Bhanu Priya’s sales of laptop computers came from customers who climbed two floors to her store in a dilapidated New Delhi building. Now, she gets an additional 3,000 orders a month from the Internet and has hired 10 people to handle the new business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations