Altus to Use IPO Cash for Fund Takeovers as Poles Boost SavingsKonrad Krasuski
Altus Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA, a Polish asset management company, plans to raise 200 million zloty ($66 million) from an initial public offering to finance domestic acquisitions, expecting the country’s growing savings to boost the mutual-funds industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy