Synaptics Jumps 30% After Buying Japan’s RenesasIan King and Chris Shimamoto
Synaptics Inc. surged 29 percent to a record after the touch-screen technology provider agreed to buy display chipmaker Renesas SP Drivers Inc., combining products in high demand from phone and tablet makers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries