McDonald's U.S. Sales Haven't Grown In Seven MonthsBy
Since October, McDonald’s has expanded its Dollar Menu & More, introduced a premium Clubhouse Burger, and offered free morning coffee to lure breakfast customers. And for what? The company reported a 1 percent decrease in U.S. same-store sales in May, the seventh consecutive month that sales have failed to rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting