Ghana Ministry Says Central Bank Not Printing Money to Pay DebtEkow Dontoh and Moses Mozart Dzawu
Ghana’s finance ministry the central bank didn’t finance the entire budget deficit in the first quarter by printing more currency, denying a report by Fitch Ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster