Dutch Seek Safeguard Law Against Telecoms AcquisitionsElco van Groningen and Martijn van der Starre
The Dutch government plans to create a law that will safeguard national security if a local telecommunications operator such as Royal KPN NV receives a takeover approach, Minister of Economic Affairs Henk Kamp told parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock