Deezer Challenges Spotify With ProSiebenSat.1, Vodafone DealCornelius Rahn
Deezer, the main global rival of music-streaming service Spotify Ltd., struck a deal with German broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG that gives it users and marketing clout as it tries to catch up with its larger peer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations