Brazilian Builder Odebrecht Emerges as World Cup WinnerBlake Schmidt
Dilma Rousseff walked onto the field of Itaquera stadium, host of this year’s World Cup opener in Sao Paulo, and shook hands with the construction crew of Odebrecht SA, Latin America’s biggest builder. They gave the Brazilian president a metallic-gold hard hat and huddled around as a worker shot a group selfie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day