With Hillshire Deal, Tyson Eyes Breakfast BusinessBy
In a bidding war for prepared foods maker Hillshire Brands, Tyson Foods appears to have emerged the victor. Competitor Pilgrim’s Pride has withdrawn its offer. Hillshire, which would have to terminate plans to acquire Pinnacle Foods as part of the deal, had not accepted Tyson’s $7.7-billion offer as of Monday morning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations