China Mobile Agrees to Buy 18% Stake in Thailand’s TrueElffie Chew and Joyce Koh
China Mobile Ltd., the world’s largest mobile-phone company by subscribers, agreed to buy an 18 percent stake in Thailand’s True Corp. for 28.6 billion baht ($880 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself