Nigeria’s Former Bank Governor Sanusi Named Islamic LeaderEdwin Olofu
Lamido Sanusi, who was suspended as Nigeria’s central bank governor by President Goodluck Jonathan in February, was appointed as one of the most influential Islamic authorities in the country’s mainly Muslim north.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day