Napa’s Keller, Kostow Feed Guests at Record Wine AuctionDan Levy
Over the weekend in luxurious corners of California’s wine country, the annual Auction Napa Valley raised a record $18.7 million for local charities, including Queen of the Valley Medical Center where co-chairman Kary Duncan was treated for a broken leg earlier this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’