Huawei Wins MegaFon Contract as Russian Ties to China DeepenIlya Khrennikov
OAO MegaFon, Russia’s second-largest wireless operator, agreed to buy at least $600 million of equipment from Huawei Technologies Co. at a time when ties between Russian and Chinese companies are strengthening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day