AT&T Settles Suit Over Refusal to Carry Al JazeeraJef Feeley and Edmund Lee
AT&T Inc. settled a lawsuit over its refusal to carry Al Jazeera Satellite Network’s U.S. cable-news channel on its pay-television service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’