Analog Devices to Buy Chipmaker Hittite for $2 BillionCécile Daurat and Scott Moritz
Analog Devices Inc., a maker of semiconductors used in wireless-phone systems, will acquire Hittite Microwave Corp. for about $2 billion to gain chips used by automakers and the military.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations